THE FUTURE OF URBAN AGRICULTURE
The first connected system 100% dedicated to sustainable and collaborative urban agriculture
DISCOVER OUR SOLUTIONS
You are a professional?
USING TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION SUSTAINABLE CITIES CITIZENS HEALTHY EATING YOUR WELL-BEING
Reduces crop maintenance time
Real time monitoring 24/24h
to know the state of your plantations and optimize your time
Increase your chances of success
Alerts and recommendations
receive the information you need to manage your crops, to know when and how to act.
Improve your knowledge
According to the FAO definition, urban agriculture (UA) consists in growing plants in cities or raising animals in cities.
It allows to produce fresh and quality fruits and vegetables as close as possible to the places of consumption.
Urban agriculture is multifunctional and provides many :
- Environmental services
- Refreshing the urban environmen
- Recycling urban waste
- Promote biodiversity
- Improving rainwater management
- Societal services
- Promote the creation of social links
- Improving the health of urban dwellers
- Create jobs
- Raising awareness of citizens to more ecological and responsible practices
Our solutions are aimed at Smartcity professionals, local authorities, real estate players and even individuals!
The Internet of Things encompasses all the layers, stages and production chains of the world of connected objects.
From the development of physical objects, to the collection of data, to the sensors that store and analyze volumes of data, to the transmission of these data, to the platforms made available to analyze them.
At Agrove, our ambition is to re-vegetate cities to make them more human and sustainable, thanks to urban agriculture and digital technology.
Our sensor network collects agro-climatic data and uses them in 3 applications:
- One intended for communities, lessors and managers of UA installations allowing to manage several hundreds of crop systems and to remotely control its installation.
- One for the general public, in the form of a mobile application that educates users about UA, facilitates watering and alerts them to problems.
- And an artificial intelligence application (Machine Learning) that allows to understand urban microclimates and the growth of plants in the city, in order to optimize yields!
Small fruits, vegetables, herbs, edible and medicinal flowers …
A variety you want to plant is not yet present in our database?
Our participative system allows you to make a request to be added by our team. The database grows thanks to you and adapts to your needs.
CES INNOVATION AWARDS
– OCTOBRE 2021 –
SUSTAINABILITY PARK LAUREATE
– JUIN 2021 –
1st PRIZE METHA EUROPE
– SEPTEMBRE 2020 –
EUREKA PARK CES LAS VEGAS PARTICIPATION
– JANVIER 2020 –
LAUREATE BOSQUET DES INNOVATIONS
– JUIN 2019 –
GREENTECH PARK LAUREATE
– MAI 2019 –
1st PRIZE CSR CATEGORY
– MARS 2019 –
2nd PRIZE #SMARTCITY
– MAI 2018 –
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH